This text will appear before the quiz and you can write HTML in it.
1. The axial skeleton refers to: The central part (head, spine and rib cage) The arms and legs Only the parts that rotate
2. The appendicular skeleton includes: Shoulder girdle Arms and forearm Hands Sacrum
3. The functions of the axial skeleton are: Protection Muscle attachment Jumping Kicking
4. Which of the following are bones in the appendicular skeleton? Clavicle Sternum Humerus Hyoid bone
5. Which of the following is NOT part of the axial skeleton? Sternum Metatarsal Vertibra