The questions below are based on the Human Skeleton. Select the answers then check your results.
1. How many bones are in the human body? 199 201 206
2. Which of the following are functions of the skeleton? Provide shape Protection of organs Attachment of muscle Make red blood cells
3. What chemical is needed for strong bone growth? Alcohol Protein Calcium
4. Which bones are in the skull? Mandible Cranium Maxilla Skullcap
5. Which bones make up the shoulder girdle? Clavicle Orange Scapular Humerus