The aim is to practice different passing options at a centre pass.
Organisation: 8 players – 4 attackers, 4 defenders in two-thirds of the court. Players position themselves in a standard centre pass formation. C passes to WA who has made a diagonal drive into the centre third. C then drives to the top of the shooting area to receive the next pass. C then passes to the GS.
- Ensure passes are accurate and into the space, enabling the moving player to attack the ball
- Use arms to maximise speed on sprints
- Land in an upright and balanced position to receive all passes and for the C - as close the circle edge as possible
- Vary the starting positions of the attackers e.g. on the inside of the defender
- Increase the pressure from the defenders
- Centre Pass 3