The aim is to practice different passing options at a centre pass.
Organisation: 8 players – 4 attackers, 4 defenders in two-thirds of the court. Players position themselves in a standard centre pass formation. C passes to WA who has made a diagonal drive into the centre third. GS then drives out of the shooting area to receive the next pass. GS then passes to the GA who has sprinted in to the shooting area to receive the pass close to the post.
- Ensure passes are accurate and into the space, enabling the moving player to attack the ball
- Use arms to maximise speed on sprints
- Land in an upright and balanced position to receive all passes
- Vary the starting positions of the attackers e.g. on the inside of the defender
- Increase the pressure from the defenders
- Centre Pass 4