The aim is to work the ball to the edge of the circle in order to be in a good position to feed a shooter.
Organisation: 2 players in the circle – 1 shooter, 1 defender. Two attacking feeders outside the shooting area. These players work the ball on and off the circle edge until an appropriate moment is available to successfully feed the shooter.
- Ensure passes are accurate and into the space, enabling the moving player to attack the ball
- Use arms to maximise speed on sprint to circle edge
- Land in an upright and balanced position as close the circle edge as possible
- Ball to shooter must be placed away from the defender
- Vary the starting positions of the attackers
- Add defenders