The aim is to keep all corners of a triangle balanced by making the correct passing and movement decisions.
Netball Group Drills
Organisation: 9 players (or a multiple of 3) placed equally on the 3 corners of a triangle. Use cones to mark this if necessary. A player on 1 corner starts with the ball, they pass to 1 corner and runs to the opposite corner.
This process repeats, ensuring that there are the same amount of players at each corner. If 1 corner runs out of players encourage the group to continue the drill by making the right decisions in order to restore a balanced triangle
- Strong, flat, accurate passes
- Move as soon as you have released the ball
- Keep vision open, considering your passing options early
- Increase size of triangle
- Change triangle to a square