The aim is to use a lunge in order to prevent the defender from intercepting the ball.
To use a lunge in order to prevent the defender from intercepting the ball.
Organisation: One feeder on the edge of the circle, one shooter and one defender. Shooter holds off the defender then lunges forward to receive a bounce pass from the feeder.
- Shooter must hold a front position facing away from the defender.
- Shooter should lunge forward as far as possible without dragging rear foot.
- Maintain balanced position during lunge.
- Ensure ball from feeder is accurate and away from the defender.
- Practice leading with both left and right legs.