The aim is to encourage all players to participate in bringing the ball down the court.
Organisation: 7 players working on the whole court, spaced in this area according to their position. GK starts with the ball passing it to GD followed by WD – C – WA – GA – GS. GA can then make a second drive in to the shooting area to receive the ball under the post for a shot at goal
- Ensure passes are accurate and into the space, enabling the moving player to attack the ball
- Keep head and eyes up, maintaining an awareness of the players and space around you
- Make your drives clear by using your arms and moving into the space available, aiming to balance the court at all times
- Vary the starting position of the GK e.g. goal line throw-in, rebound etc.
- Incorporate a Change of Direction before receiving the ball