The aim is to encourage all players to participate in bringing the ball down the court.
Organisation: 7 players working on the whole court, spaced in this area according to their position, 3 defenders – one in each third. GK starts with the ball and passes it to a free attacking player. The ball moves down the court using the available players that are not being defended.
- Ensure passes are accurate and into the space, enabling the moving player to attack the ball
- Keep head and eyes up, maintaining an awareness of both the attackers and defenders and the space around you
- Make your drives clear by using your arms and moving into the space available, aiming to balance the court at all times
- You may need to adjust your positioning and offer again for the next pass
- Vary the starting position of the GK e.g. goal line throw-in, rebound etc.
- Increase pressure / amount of defenders
- Vary the order in which players receive the ball