Home > Track and Field
Track and Field Athletics
Everything you need to know about sprint training including the perfect sprint start and 52 week training schedules for different ability levels.
High Hurdles explained, technique, lead leg drill, walking drill, trail leg drill.
Everything you need to know about middle distance training and training schedules for different ability levels
Long Jump technique explained as well as training methods and techniques.
High Jump technique explained with free to view coaching tips and videos.
Linear and Rotational technique explained with dozens of free to view video drills.
- Linear Shot Put Technique - an introduction to linear shot put technique with a step by step walk through.
- Rotational Shot Technique - an introduction to rotational shot put technique with a step by step walk through explaining the technique.
- Linear shot Drills - technique drills for improving linear shot put technique.
- Rotational shot Drills - technique drills for improving rotational shot put technique.
Step by step walk through of technique with free to view technique drills.
- Discus Technique - Walk through of Discus technque broken down step by step.
- Discus Drills - Discus training drills break the technique down into small manageable chunks.
International Javelin coach Tim Newenham explains the basics as well as how to spot some of the more common mistakes made by both beginners and advanced throwers.
- Javelin Technique - Throwing the javelin technique broken down step by step.
- Javelin Drills - Simplke medicine ball drills
Hammer technique explained with coaching drills and an interview with former National Hammer Coach Malcolm Fenton.
- Hammer Technique - Throwing the hammer technique broken down step by step.
- Malcolm Fenton, former UK National Hammer Coach talks to teachpe
- Hammer Training Drills